Friday, January 24, 2014

Days of Fear and Agony

I am writing these speculations on the tide of terrorist attacks in Egypt.

These days are hard...tough...painful ...
I hate how I feel... I hate that I deal with cold blood with the number of the victims...I hate that I deal with them as absoulte number.....

These days show me the stupid polarisation in our society...I hate that each trench sees the victims of its enemy as a murder...and do not even pay respect to his death....

These days when the blood is so cheap ....why is the amount of blood is shed..who is the victrious....who will gain power on our dead bodies....

These days remind me with my childhood in the ninteies...when all the places were under attack...when a kid in my age was killed in her school, when the terrorists were targeting the prime minister at that time...

Why fear is my companion up till now...why me and generation spend our childhood and youth in agony and totured by fear...

Why anybody think that violence is a tool or answer of any deadlock....why do we have to be in pain...
When this will come to an end...

No comments: